Phaetus VORON Dragon ST All Metal HotEnd 1.75mm
This full metal hotend is designed for high printing performance. Due to the copper alloy used, it has a very high thermal conductivity, which enables printing at very high speeds.
The Dragon Hotend can be used up to a temperature of + 500 ° C and thus enables the printing of filaments such as PP, PC, nylon, PEEK, PEI.
1. Heatbreak with an ultra-thin wall thickness of only 0.1 mm, which achieves excellent thermal insulation.
2. Increased stiff support structure guarantees that the heat protection remains intact under the action of external force.
3. The rigid structure of the integrated frame makes nozzle replacement more convenient without having to grip the heating block.
The roughness of the inner hole of the nozzle and the heat break Ra0.3, which allow a smoother movement of the filament, resulting in a higher Resolution of prints results.
5. Standard hotend and high-flow hotend have the same overall dimensions, which means that they are mutually compatible.
6. The hotend is mainly made of copper alloy material, which has the advantage of faster heating and better heat dissipation.
7. Standard full metal kit, with high temperature resistance up to 500°C.
Compatible with all V6 hotend interfaces
Prusa I3 MK3 / MK3S
Compatible with all filaments including: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, PP, PC, nylon, PEEK, PEI and composite materials with abrasive additives such as carbon fiber, steel, wood, boron carbide, tungsten and phosphorescent pigments.